- An image reel at the top of the of the page (replacing traditional tabs).
- The ability to comment on (and like) other pages as your brand page.
- You can receive updates to your e-mail address when fans comment on and like your wall posts.
- Wall posts will no longer appear in the order they were posted in. Now the top posts will be the ones that generate the most interaction.
- Static FBML tabs are to be replaced by iFrames.
- The tabs will now appear down the left hand side under the profile picture.
I think these changes will be really helpful for brands and will allow brands to take on a more human personality which is becoming so important in commerce today. To see a great example of the new pages, check out the Starbucks page. And to see the new pages explained fully have a look at the below video by TommyIsMyName. Enjoy and let us know what you think!